You can make the best easy vegan caesar dressing ever with a few whole plant ingredients, such as cashews, tahini, capers, and sea kelp flakes.
- Place raw cashews in a small dish and cover with boiling water. Set aside to soak for 15 minutes. While cashews are soaking, prepare the rest of the dressing and salad ingredients. When cashews are done soaking, drain off water.
- To make the dressing, add plant-based milk, tahini, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, capers, nutritional yeast, sea kelp flakes seasoning, garlic, and black pepper to the container of a small blender. When cashews are done soaking and are drained, add them to the container of the blender too.
- Blend until smooth and creamy (about 3 minutes). *If desired, you can add more plant-based milk to adjust consistency of the dressing per your preference.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until needed.
- Makes about 1 ½ cups dressing; about 12 (2 tablespoons) servings.
Keywords: Caesar salad dressing, caesar dressing homemade, caesar dressing, Caesar salad dressing recipe, best caesar dressing, vegan caesar dressing, caesar dressing ingredients