Date: 9 Apr 2021 – 7 May 2021
Learning Objectives for This Event
– Understanding the power of Group Therapy
– Reviewing the Yalom factors
– Considering boundaries, here & now, content versus process, resistance, transference / countertransference and the group leader
– Group development and group dynamics.
– Differentiation, individuation, intimacy.
– Bion, Foulkes, Argazarian, Ormont.
– Members’ roles, scapegoating, difficult patients.
– Relational approaches.
Who Should Attend
– Social workers
– Graduate Students of the behavioural sciences
– Mental health professionals / consultants moving their practice online
About Your Trainer
Haim Weinberg, PhD, is an internationally renowned clinical psychologist and group psychotherapist.
He is a group analyst and Certified Group Psychotherapist in private practice in Sacramento, California.
He is the past President of the Israeli Association of Group Psychotherapy and of the Northern California Group Psychotherapy Society (NCGPS). Dr. Weinberg was previously the Director of International Programs at the Professional School of Psychology in which he created and coordinated an online doctoral program in group psychotherapy.
He has taught many courses both face-to-face and online in Asia. He co-edits a series of books about the social unconscious, and has written books on internet groups and online therapy.
Website: Go to event website