In this session, we were joined by Ron Shuali, M.Ed. Educator, Speaker, and Trainer of Ronspeak. Ron spoke about ways educators, parents, and directors can interrupt unwanted behaviors, gave us tips on how to give instructions without opposition, and tips on ways to transform a challenger into a collaborator.
🎤Our Special Guest!
Ron Shuali, M.E.d
Ron Shuali, M.Ed. has been called the “Messiah of the Mind.” His laughter-filled keynotes, workshops, and assemblies are always full of eye-opening experiences as audiences have multiple “Ah-HA!” moments. Ron holds a Master of Education specializing in early childhood, is a best-selling author, motivational speaker, and most importantly…He is funny! His background of martial arts, yoga, reiki, professional wrestling, and improv creates hilarious and educational experiences focusing on mindfulness and connecting with fellow humans and their inner-child.
🧪Key Learning Outcomes From Ron
- Pattern interrupts are ways that to hiccup the brain suddenly so it can be refocused.
- Notice your mind and how it operates.
- When you create expectations in your mind, share it! When you don’t tell another person that there is an expectation, don’t get mad!
- Remove the word “should” from your vocabulary to give yourself more joy and happiness. You’ll set yourself up for success by removing this word and the expectations around it. Don’t “should” all over everybody!
- Change “should” to “could”.
- Consider the “buttons you create as an educator for children to push.”
- Describe what pattern interrupting is more in detail for our audience such as songs, accents, humming, or animal sounds are great ways to get attention.
- Learn and understand the child’s vision.
Connect with Ron
📅What’s Next on HiMama Helps?
Space is limited and you don’t miss out on our next webinar, register today to reserve your spot!
🖥️ Watch Recording & 🎓 Certificate
Click below to get the slides, certificate and recording sent right to your inbox!
⭐Connect with us!
Running a Child Care Centre is Hard…
We’d love to make it
a little much easier! Did you know that parents are increasingly evaluating childcare centers on whether they offer digital parental communication, photo and video updates, and contactless check-in and billing? The HiMama child care app helps to streamline your digital parent communications, join the family today and get a quote!