You can make the best, plant-based dressings ever in your own kitchen, with just a few ingredients. This rich, flavorful, healthy, vegan Spicy Peanut dressing is filled with the flavors of peanut butter, coconut, soy, ginger, garlic, and green curry paste. Mix it up to serve over a salad or grain bowl, marinate tofu or tempeh, or to accompany lentil patties, potatoes, or veggie balls. You can save money by making your own dressings, plus you can control the ingredients—reduce the sugar, sodium, and saturated fat. It’s super easy—just whip it up in 7 minutes. Make up a batch, and enjoy it with your favorite recipes all week long!
This super easy, rich, vegan, gluten-free Spicy Peanut dressing is filled with the flavors of peanut butter, coconut, soy, ginger, garlic, and green curry paste.
- In a small dish, whisk together peanut butter, coconut milk beverage, hot water, agave, and soy sauce until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in ginger, garlic, and Thai curry paste.
- Serve with salads, grain bowls, pasta dishes, lentil patties, veggie balls, and marinated tofu or tempeh.
- May store in a covered container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Makes ½ cup (Four 2-tablespoon servings)
- Category: Dressing
- Cuisine: Asian, American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 88
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 235 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 3 g
Keywords: spicy peanut dressing, peanut dressing, vegan peanut dressing
For other classic, healthy, delicious plant-based dressings, check out some of my favorites:
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information click here.
Published at Sun, 18 Apr 2021 07:00:45 +0000