In this webinar, we welcomed Ron Shuali, M.E.d. And founder of Ronspeak. Ron discussed different ways to create a win-win culture at your child care center and how educators and directors can use language to achieve success. He provided 5 tips for behavior management and gave us tools to improve our time management.
🎤Our Special Guest!
Ron Shuali, M.E.d Founder of Ronspeak.
Ron Shuali, M.Ed. has been called the “Messiah of the Mind.” His laughter-filled keynotes, workshops, and assemblies are always full of eye-opening experiences as audiences have multiple “Ah-HA!” moments. Ron holds a Master of Education specializing in early childhood, is a best-selling author, motivational speaker, and most importantly…He is funny! His background of martial arts, yoga, reiki, professional wrestling, and improv creates hilarious and educational experiences focusing on mindfulness and connecting with fellow humans and their inner-child.
🧪Key Learning Outcomes From Ron
- Win-Win or Win-Loose? Move your mind to use words that the children understand.
- You can use pattern-interrupts with adults to bring people back to the conversation.
- Take time to understand others, and put yourself in the mind of a prospective parent.
- Learn more about a person’s Love Language so you can transform relationships between educators and families to understand their communication style.
- Using body language to truly understand people’s thought processes.
Connect with Ron
📅What’s Next on HiMama Helps?
Space is limited and you don’t miss out on our next webinar, register today to reserve your spot!
🖥️ Watch Recording & 🎓 Certificate
Click below to get the slides, certificate and recording sent right to your inbox!
⭐Connect with us!
Running a Child Care Centre is Hard…
We’d love to make it
a little much easier! Did you know that parents are increasingly evaluating childcare centers on whether they offer digital parental communication, photo and video updates, and contactless check-in and billing? The HiMama child care app helps to streamline your digital parent communications, join the family today and get a quote!