The Mahindra Marazzo was launched in 2018 as a replacement for the ageing Xylo. The MPV has spent four years in the market and if you are looking for a big family car, but on a budget, then we would suggest going for a pre-owned Marazzo. It looks nice, came with a spacious interior, and a capable diesel engine. Depending on the model year and condition of the vehicle, you can get one for anywhere between Rs. 7 lakh to Rs. 12 lakh. But before you start looking for one, here are some pros and cons you need to consider.
The Mahindra Marazzo comes with a 1.5-litre, four-cylinder, diesel engine that belts out 121 bhp and 300 Nm of peak torque.
- The Marazzo is a spacious MPV and there’s enough space for 7 people. There are lots of creature comforts too for the occupants. Also, the NVH levels on the Marazzo are excellent and the best by far in the MPV segment
- Under the hood, the Mahindra Marazzo comes with a 1.5-litre, four-cylinder, diesel engine that belts out 121 bhp at 3500 rpm and 300 Nm of peak torque at 1750 – 2500 rpm.
- Depending on the variant you get features like a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control, cooled glovebox, cruise control, power-folding wing mirrors and a rear parking camera with adaptive guidelines among others.
The Marazzo is a spacious MPV and there’s enough space for 7 people.
- Most of the nicer features we mentioned above are majorly available only in the top-end variant of the Mahindra Marazzo.
- The boot space in the Marazzo is not much hence if you are a family of 7 heading for a trip, it will be a problem to fit all your luggage in the car.
- The Mahindra Marazzo doesn’t come with an automatic transmission, there is only a 6-speed manual gearbox on offer, so that could be a deal-breaker for some buyers.