In this webinar we do an overview of key considerations as it relates to how to secure a cannabis cultivation licence/license in South Africa.
1. We review the required application forms and fees required along with SMF (Site Master File) that needs to be submitted.
2. We discuss timelines on the application process with what to expect from SAHPRA regarding deadlines and response from inspection.
3. We unpack the SMF (Site Master File) requirements when submitting for a licence application.
4. We review SOPs (standard operating procedures), Quality Manual, Validation Master Plan.
5. Validation of the air and water quality in your facility.
6. Questions on the day of my SAHPRA audit?
Guest Speaker: Ross McPhail
Mobile: +27 82 535 5965/Local 082 535 5965
Host: Jeff Verlinden
Mobile: +27 63 291 3334/Local 063 291 3334
Key topics touched on: GACP (good agricultural and collection practices), GAP, GMP (good manufacturing practice), SMF, SLA (service level agreements), SOPs, QbD, site deficiencies and findings, responsible pharmacist, cultivation, propagation, cloning, harvesting, drying, curing, packing, security plan, validation master plan, calibration, recalls, compliance, RO (reverse osmosis), microbiological, testing, air handling, dehumidification, HVAC, HEPA, pressure cascade, air changes, ISO, cannabis inspection, GXP, SANAS, scheduled substance, transport and distribution plan, destruction plan, medical cannabis, cannabis education, hemp, hemp permit, low THC cannabis, CBD, INCB, cultivation, agricultural and industrial applications, cannabis commercialization, global, Europe, Asia, Africa, South America, Australia, botanical medicine, strain, flower, marijuana, weed, endocannabinoid, cannabis oil, pharmaceutical, API, scheduled, cannabis facility.