#healthyliving #healthyeating #dietitianshreya #nationalnutritionweek
On the Day 3 of National Nutrition Week our focus is – Women’s Health
Today we will look at & understand:
1. The anatomical & physiological structural difference between men & women and the care pertaining to that.
2. The changes and events that women experience that are not present in men’s life; which separates women’s health cycle.
3. Endless roles and responsibilities women play in life daily. We align our needs with those around us – kids, in-laws or husbands.
4. What can we do for women and mothers?
– Turmeric Ginger Tea ( Twice a Day ) – antiseptic & anti-inflammatory
– Fulfill their calcium and protein requirements ( Spirulina capsules & powders, amino collagen supplements )
– Fatty Acid requirements to be fulfilled – Salmon fish oil, cooked oil capsules, flax seeds oils or powder
– Say bye bye to wheat products or bread items & bakery items
– Consume more Barley or Jau products – Jau Sattu is better
#nutrition #fitness #health #healthylifestyle #healthy #healthyfood #weightloss #diet #motivation #workout #dieitiianshreya #nutritionist #womenhealth #health #women #healthylifestyle #fitness #NutritionWeek #healthyliving #healthyeating
To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art.” & I am that artist”. Always running with the novel ideas in her mind, Sherya gives the best possible way to heal patients with all-natural powers. Starting from Chandigarh, she has made a significant mark for this social cause of treating people with natural remedies and extended her duties to Ludhiana, Jalandhar and Mohali now. According to her family has always been a support backing her at every level starting from Post Graduation in Nutrition & Dietetics thereafter completing internship from PGIMER Hospital Chandigarh and finally a renowned dietician. With an all-time positive attitude around, the former Clinical Nutritionist for Fortis, boasts about her health and diet articles in Hindustan Times, The Times of India, Indian Express and magazines like India today, Femina and Cosmopolitan too.
Book you appointment Now- +91-730-730-3835
Get A Call back