Have a listen to Emma Tracey Spinks, Nikki Fox and me as we talk how to survive the festive season. Featuring…
- How shit Christmas is if you have an eating disorder!
- The joy of Christmas with an alcoholic parent!
- The difficulties of grieving at Christmas!
- Why I’m a boring bastard!
- And some actual practical tips including GET YOUR REPEAT PRESCRIPTION RIGHT THIS SECOND
Also, why medieval Christmas cookery programmes are the best part of Christmas.
I know this time of year can be so hard so I’m sending love to all reading and listening. If you’re finding it tough, someone else is too, and you’re not alone. I know that sounds a little bit wanky, but it’s also absolutely true.
Filed under: Mental health |