Join McGuireWoods’ data centers and environmental team, alongside Digital Realty Trust Inc., for a webinar on the latest environmental health and safety trends shaping the data centers industry. We’ll also discuss industry outlook and the related impact of the COVID-19 crisis.
• COVID-19 impact
• Hazardous material use and waste management
• Air emissions
• Drinking water, storm water and wastewater
• Energy use
• Occupational health and safety
• Walter N. Leclerc III, Director, Environmental Occupational Health and Safety, Digital Realty Trust, Inc.
• Dale G. Mullen, Partner, McGuireWoods
• Margaret Seurynck, Senior Counsel, McGuireWoods
• Gregory Riegle, Partner, McGuireWoods
• Preston Bryant, Sr. VP, Infrastructure and Economic Development, McGuireWoods Consulting
McGuireWoods is at the nerve center of data exchange. From the commencement of electronic data collection, through storage and security, we provide guidance to companies across industries on how to manage the legal risks associated with data centers and collection. Videos may include attorney advertising and aren’t legal advice/opinion. Prior successes ≠ future results.