The Passion for Health
Doctors are looking for healthy adults who are fully vaccinated to get what’s called a next-generation COVID-19 vaccine. This shot is designed to be a booster shot.
It's not pfizer governor abbot
If we are all different why are they designing a single shot for everyone? Im not going to be a lab rat like many… I trust that God made us perfect… who wants to trust a broken government.
Texans for vaccine choice.
Here is my two cents on why they need everyone vaccinated. Lets say if only 70% of the population get vaccinated, that leaves 30% unvaccinated , such as a medical trial "control group". If the 70% start to get sick many months or years later, then people will start to ask questions, but if everyone is vaccinated and starts getting sick, "they" will say it is due to another variant. Stay Safe!
All to soon takes years to perfect this not months scary and so unsanitary how they are doing this..just sayin
I'm not taking any vaccine. If its my time oh well.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.