Harvie Farms Pittsburgh Seeking Part-time Operations Assistant
Harvie Farms Pittsburgh is a local foods home delivery service based in Lawrenceville. Founded in 2020 with a mission to make it as simple as possible for families to have access to local foods, Harvie Farms is a farm share model that emphasizes customization and convenience.
We are looking for smart and motivated individuals that want to work in a start-up food hub environment as an Operations Assistant. Each week the Harvie Farms crew will work together to aggregate products from our farm and producer partners and then create customized farm shares for customers in our Pittsburgh warehouse space. Products will include produce, eggs, milk, cheese, bread, meat, flowers, and other locally made products.
Most work hours will be daytime Tuesdays through Thursdays starting immediately. Room for advancement and additional hours available for the right candidate. The best applicants will be:
- Quick workers with an extremely high attention to detail.
- Motivated to communicate and work well with a team.
- Reliable, prompt, and flexible.
- Familiar with the various types of produce and farm products offered in a diverse farm share.
- Interested in supporting local farms and providing high levels of customer service.
- Able to do repetitive tasks that involve lifting and hauling on a warehouse floor.
Compensation begins at $15/hour. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Positions will fill quickly—we recommend applying soon.