Cressey Sports Performance – Florida Job Posting: Strength and Conditioning Coach
Written on April 25, 2021 at 8:16 am, by Eric Cressey
It’s very rare that we post career opportunities publicly for Cressey Sports Performance, but with the growth of our Palm Beach Gardens, FL facility, the time has come.
To that end, we’ll be hiring a strength and conditioning coach to join the CSP-FL team beginning September 1, 2021 (although we would bring on the right person sooner than the fall). This position will primarily be involved with the strength and conditioning training of professional and amateur athletes (particularly in the baseball realm), but will also include daily work with general population clients and post-rehab cases.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Strength and conditioning coaching in both semi-private and personal training formats
- Performing assessments
- Writing programs
- Participating in staff and intern educational in-services
- Experience working with athletic populations, particularly baseball
- Willingness and ability to collaborate with sports medicine professionals
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in written communication and with Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Nationally recognized certification
- Desire to work as part of a team
Applicants can submit resumes and cover letters as a single PDF document to CareersatCSP@gmail.com. The deadline for applications is May 31, 2021.
Cressey Sports Performance is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will be considered regardless of race, gender, creed, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.
Published at Sun, 25 Apr 2021 14:16:29 +0000