And the Winner Is: Joolz Aer
Have baby, will travel. The Joolz Aer makes it easy to go anywhere by plane, train or automobile with your bitty one in tow. Weighing in at an impressive 13.4 lbs, this travel stroller boasts a super-intuitive one-handed fold and a comfortable elastic shoulder strap for easy carrying (talk about arm candy!). Better yet, it fits in most airline overhead bins, which seriously comes in handy, whether you’re heading somewhere fabulous or just squeezing your set of wheels into daycare stroller storage. The signature “comfy” seat provides extra support with an adjustable recline to keep your growing kiddo comfy on the move. And, paired with the Joolz bassinet, it can be used from the newborn days on.
• With a total weight capacity of 50 lbs, the Joolz Aer is suitable for children 6 months+ but can be paired with the Joolz Aer bassinet for use from day one with baby
• The Joolz Aer weighs a mere 13.4 lbs and fits in most airline overhead storage bins, measuring 21” x 17.7” x 8.5” when folded (admit it: That’s smaller and lighter than your diaper bag)
• The stroller folds in a flash with the simple push of a button—only one hand is needed (and, let’s be honest, that’s all you can spare). An automatic transport lock keeps it folded, and a nifty elastic strap makes carrying it a breeze
• The patented seat offers ample support in all recline positions. Plus, it features a five-point safety harness and has a tall seat back to keep growing toddlers riding comfortably for longer
• The Joolz Aer is fully assembled in the box and comes with a raincover and travel pouch
Check out some of our other favorite lightweight strollers