Jose Respall from Respall Migration Australia, is a registered migration agent with over 17 years of experience of successfully assessing, lodging and managing SkillSelect for General Skilled Migration to Australia from the Philippines and explains the importance of lodging a ‘valid SkillSelect visa application’ and avoid penalties for supplying false or misleading information.
Jose’s VISION is to see more eligible Filipinos migrate permanently to Australia.
Under the current Skill Occupations List, an Accountant is in the Top 20 of occupations for Filipino’s to investigate when applying to migrate permanently to Australia.
Therefore, Jose’s MISSION is to ensure that his eligible Filipino clients are better remunerated and fulfill satisfying careers, lifestyles and relationships in Australia.
OCCUPATIONAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS develop, implement and evaluate policies and programs to monitor environmental health and occupational health and safety and related legislation to ensure safe and healthy working conditions, and assist injured staff through the workers’ compensation and rehabilitation process.
Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required.
– developing, implementing and reviewing environmental health management plans and occupational health and safety plans
– preparing and implementing plans and strategies for the safe, economic and suitable disposal of commercial, industrial, medical and household wastes
– advising on and enforcing legislation, implementing prevention programs and strategies for communicable diseases, food safety, waste water treatment and disposal systems, recreation and domestic water quality, contaminated and hazardous substances, and minimising air, sea, water and noise pollution to improve health outcomes
– identifying hazards, and assessing and controlling risks in the workplace
– developing, implementing and monitoring programs minimising workplace and environmental pollution involving chemical and physical hazards
– promoting ergonomic principles within the workplace such as matching furniture, equipment and work activities to the needs of employees
– inspecting and auditing workplaces, processes, plant, and chemical and physical hazards for legislative compliance
– training employees in personal protective equipment and safe working procedures
– recording and investigating injuries and equipment damage, and reporting safety performance
– coordinating the return of injured workers into the workplace
Occupations: 251311 Environmental Health Officer.
Develops, enforces and evaluates environmental health policies, programs and strategies to improve health outcomes, and oversees the implementation and monitoring of environmental health legislation. Registration or licensing may be required.
Jose Respall can be contacted at http://www.respall.com/index.php/contact-us.
Initial assessing Links:
SkillSelect Visa Inquiry: http://www.respall.com/index.php/application/skillselect-visa
Partner Visa Inquiry: http://www.respall.com/index.php/application/partner-visa
Tourist Visa Australia Pathway: http://www.respall.com/index.php/application/tourist-visa
Connect with us:
Migration Agent Registration: https://www.mara.gov.au/search-the-register-of-migration-agents/registered-migration-agent-details/?id=b065b1cf-a652-e311-9402-005056ab0eca
Code of Conduct: http://respall.com/downloads/code_of_conduct.pdf
Consumer Protection: http://respall.com/downloads/consumer_guide_english.pdf
Avoid the Migration Minefield Safely Migration to Australia from the Philippines: http://respall.com/index.php/the-book
Resume Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV1NUSnkt8g
Migration Law for Migration Agents: http://www.deakin.edu.au/
Vision and Mission: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA23iAGeTV8
Justices of the Peace Queensland: http://www.qld.gov.au/law/legal-mediation-and-justice-of-the-peace/justice-of-the-peace/
Justices of the Peace New South Wales: http://www.justice.nsw.gov.au/